(GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION)
To the Data Subjects
In accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and in relation to the personal data to be obtained by the data controller, I.TER S.p.A., as a result of the mandate granted to us, please note as follows:
Piazza del Monte 2, 42121-Reggio Emilia (RE),
certified email: email@example.com,
tel. 0522 432944, fax: 0522 452602.
Data Protection Officer.
The data protection officer is Elisa Rossi,
c/o I.TER S.p.A., Piazza del Monte 2, 42121-Reggio Emilia (Province of Reggio Emilia), email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
tel. 0522 432944.
Purpose of the data processing.
The purpose of the data processing is:
- use of the website services;
- compliance with the company’s obligations as required by laws in force (including but not limited to:
- defence of rights in legal proceedings or before jurisdictional authorities with jurisdictional functions; remarketing and behavioral targeting;
- to contact the user;
- display of content by external platforms;
- – address management and mailing;
- – marketing and newslettering.
4. Type of data processed.The Personal Data is collected for the above purposes, using the following services:
Contact the user
- Contact form
By completing the contact form with their data, the User allows the data to be used to reply to requests for information, quotes, or for any other reason indicated in the heading on the form.Personal data collected: name and surname; email; telephone number; details contained in the message.
Address management and mailingThis type of service enables the management of a database of email addresses, telephone numbers or other contact details which are used to communicate with the User.
These services also enable the collection of data about the date and time at which messages are read by the User, interactions with the User and the message, and information about clicks on the links contained in the messages.
- Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
- Remarketing Google Ads (Google Inc.)
- Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.)
StatisticsThe services on the list below enable the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic. These services keep track of the user’s behaviour.
- Monitoring of Facebook Ads conversions (Facebook pixel) (Facebook, Inc.)
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
- Mouseflow (Mouseflow ApS)
Display of content by external platformsThis service displays content hosted on external platforms directly by the pages of this Application, and allows interaction with such content. If this type of service is installed, it is possible that even if the Users are not using the service, it can collect traffic data on the pages it is installed on.
- Widget Google Maps (Google Inc.)
5. Legal basis for the data processing.The data processing is legitimate, as it is:
- necessary to fulfil a contract that you are party to, or to execute pre-contractual measures requested by you;
- necessary to fulfil a legal obligation of the data controller (for example, the keeping and recording of accounting records required by tax regulations and requirements regarding anti-money laundering, insurance, health and safety at work);
- necessary to pursue the legitimate interest of the data controller such as protection of company assets, to defend rights in legal proceedings or before jurisdictional authorities;
- based on consent (Art. 6 paragraph 1a of Regulation EU 2016/679), with reference to:
a.marketing and newslettering.
Method of the data processing.
Provision of data.
Conservation of data
9. Communication of your data.The personal data may be disclosed to or come to the knowledge of the following persons, for the purposes indicated in paragraph 3, and to provide, improve, protect and promote their services:
- persons authorised to process the data;
- data processors and any other authorised processors or persons, including but not limited to: accountants, consultants, IT service providers, cloud computing providers and the related support services and technicians, contractors and occasional maintenance providers who have all been appropriately trained on how to protect confidentiality;
- the courts or administrative authorities for the performance of legal obligations or for the execution of instructions received; – banks and insurance companies;
- persons processing the data in execution of specific legal obligations.
10. Profiling.The data provided may be subject to fully-automated decision-making processes, including profiling.
11. Transfer of data abroad.Your personal data may be transferred to third countries that are not in the European Union, as the Data Controller uses the following Cookies: “Remarketing Google Ads”, “Remarketing Facebook”, “Google Analytics”, “Mouseflow ApS”; “Widget Google Maps”, which are provided by data processors and any other authorised processors or persons who may be located outside the European Union, and to whom please refer to view their privacy and data protection policies, without affecting compliance with Chapter V (Articles 44-50) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 regarding the rules on the EU-USA Privacy Shield, where applicable, and in accordance with the standard contractual clauses in the Annex to the European Commission Decision of 5 February 2010, no. 2010/87/EU, and on the basis of the requirements indicated in that decision (Article 6 of the European Commission Decision of 5 February 2010, no. 2010/87/EU). The list of certifications relating to the EU-USA Privacy Shield is available at https://www.privacyshield.gov/list.
Rights of the data subject.